Book Your Showroom Appointment
Explore our magical fairy village, meet the enchanted inhabitants and discover the secrets of the fae!
Our world of mystical miniatures is located 25 minutes west of Melbourne.
PHOTO'S - If you have a special space in mind for your garden, please photograph the area/container and bring the photo with you. This will help us to give you the best advice.
BAGS/BOXES - We prefer our customers bring a bag or box to carry their pecious purchases home. However, if you forget, we will provide them for you.
YOUR MUM - because mum's are the best. (Your mum not available? Bring someone elses!)
Children are always welcome at Fairy Gardening Australia, however, we ask that you:
- Do not leave your children at our store while attending other businesses nearby. Your children must be supervised by you during their visit.
- Remind them to be respectful of our display. We understand that children learn more with their hands, than eyes. Please explain to your children prior to arrival that our staff are here to help them enjoy their visit. We work with children and fairies ALL THE TIME! If they would like to touch something, our staff will assist them - they simply need to ask and use the magic word. (Tip: this advice also applies to grabby adults!) Breakages must be paid for.
- HAVE A LIST OF QUESTIONS READY - We are the fairy experts. If you or your children have any questions about fairies (garden related or otherwise) we encourage you to ask them during your visit. Please note: We do believe in fairies! In fact, Kim specializes in fairy folklore and has worked in this field for a very long time. We are happy to share our knowledge.
- Closely supervise your children during arrival and departure. Our showroom is located within our warehouse at Western BACE. This is a light industrial area and trucks arrive/depart regularly.
- Our showroom is relatively s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ cosy. As such, we do not have the space to accomodate large numbers of visitors at one time.
- Our showroom is ground level with no steps, however, our entryway does have a 1.5cm high ridge to cross (part of the timber door frame). Please keep this in mind for prams and wheel chairs. Additionally, due to limited space, our guests who are confined to wheelchairs will have limited access to move about the display. However, our staff will happily accomodate this by bringing items closer for you.
- Disabled parking and toilets are available.
- Broom parking is located to the left of our front entrance.
- URBAN 35 Cafe is on site - open till 3pm daily for coffee, milkshakes, burgers, sandwiches, salads and sweet treats.
*Please be patient. Our system will take up to 2 minutes to send and recieve data from our appointment system. Do not navigate away from this page until the confirmation message appears.