Forest Witch Moss Kit
A beautifully boxed, exquisite jumble of high quality preserved mosses and natural treasures. Create a magical fairy garden landscape with the various colours and textures.
The Forest Witch Moss Kit includes...
The forest witch is drawn to the woods. She loves the rich, earthy scent, the abundance of life, discovering hidden treasures and the wild untamed beauty. The forest witch knows that she is not above nature, she is part of it. Magick is her way of life, what she does and who she is.
The Forest Witch Moss Kit is a jumble of mosses and natural treasures. The colours and textures are a bewitching tangle that embrace both the light and the shadows. I especially love the preserved spanish moss which can be wound and woven around your miniature garden elements, using its vine-like tendrils to create a wild, overgrown appearance.
- The Forest Witch Moss Kit contains a patch of sheet moss, natural spanish moss and an assortment of reindeer mosses.
- All our mosses are high quality and sustainably grown. They have been preserved and colour enhanced.
- Preserved moss will not grow, does not require water and will last for up to 30 years in low humidity environments.
- Preserved moss is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Visit our Moss Information page to learn more about preserved moss.
- Natural treasures include dried dried sunflowers and mini daisies, chamfored branch cuts, a variety of seed pods and mini pine cones.
- This kit contains a handful of matte black button stones.
The un-boxing experience
We carefully pack each moss kit into a high quality, re-usable kraft box with a clear window lid sourced from a local supplier. Each moss kit includes a sweet little fairy key tied to a handmade tag with fine hemp twine and a tendril of leafy vine ribbon. The reverse of the tag has a QR code linked to our Moss Information page.
Things you can do with your moss kit
Use it to fancify your fairy garden, terrariums and other green projects. Our average moss kit contains about 16cm³ of various mosses which is enough for a medium sized container fairy garden if you go nuts and add the lot. Or…. do as fairies do and be delicate with your placement and positioning. We’re creating blissful scenes for fairy tiptoe-ing over luxurious clouds of squishy-ness. Go lightly.
Things you can’t do with your moss kit
Preserved moss is REAL, but it has been treated to retain its texture and quality. Therefore, you don’t need to water it, ever. Please don’t eat it either – not even a nibble. Reindeer moss is a delicious snack for reindeer, not humans. We also recommend our moss kits for ages 5+ because they contain small parts.
Variation of materials
The contents of our moss kits are made by Mother Nature and enhanced/preserved/processed by humans. As such, it is normal for variations to occur. Please use our images as a guide. Your moss kit will be lovingly assembled by hand in our studio with as much care as possible to reflect the sample image, however, every kit will be unique. Various quantities of moss in the depicted colours make up the total quantity. Natural materials such as dried flowers (if included) may vary slightly due to seasonal availability.