Serenity Moss Kit
A beautifully boxed, exquisite jumble of high quality preserved mosses and natural treasures. Create a magical fairy garden landscape with the various colours and textures.
The Serenity Moss Kit includes...
The forest in early Spring
The forest holds a special kind of magic in early Spring. The beautiful moment as she begins to awaken from her winter slumber – cool, well rested, unhurried. She opens her eyes, smiles and knows that her orchestra is perfectly prepared. A hush falls over the land – a perfect moment of serenity. An experienced conductor, the sun appears on the podium, pausing to take in this magnificence before raising his baton. Each wave of his baton is a gentle ray of light that begins the melody. Every facet of the forest awaits their cue and begins their tune with perfect precision. The harmony and perfection of their song is the magic of early Spring.
The Serenity Moss Kit is a jumble of mosses and natural treasures. The desaturated colours remind me of early spring mornings. The crystals (aventurine and quartz) remind me of ice breaking away as the sun warms the streams. Green Spanish moss has vibrant tendrils that embrace the warmth and new life.
- The Serenity Moss Kit contains a patch of sheet moss, an assortment of reindeer mosses and spanish moss
- All our mosses are high quality and sustainably grown. They have been preserved and colour enhanced.
- Preserved moss will not grow, does not require water and will last for up to 30 years in low humidity environments.
- Preserved moss is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Visit our Moss Information page to learn more about preserved moss.
- Natural treasures include a handful of aventurine and quartz chips, wood slices, dried blossoms and mini pine cones.
Learn more about...
• Some products in our range feature a stake to assist with secure positioning. Relevant products will have this detail noted within the attribute list. The length of the stake is not factored into the overall dimensions (unless the stake forms part of the product such as lanterns on shepherd hooks).
• Fairy garden ornaments (statuary & accessories) are not created to a standard scale, therefore we use dimensions (cm) rather than ratio. The dimensions can be found in the attribute list and will help you to determine if the product suits your project. IMPORTANT: Not every product is a miniature! Please take the time to read both the product description and attribute list.
• Most items in our range are hand painted and/or hand-made, which may result in slight variations in colour or design.
Many of our products contain small parts or feature metal stakes for secure positioning. Please consider the age and/or ability of the recipient if you are purchasing items for someone other than yourself. The attribute list on this page specifies details such as materials and dimensions, which will help you determine if this product is suitable. Our age recommendation can also be found in the attribute list, however, it should be viewed as a guide and does not replace the good judgment of the purchaser.
PRODUCT CARE GUIDE.
Australia Wide Shipping
Shipping charges are calculated on the cart and checkout pages. Your shipping address and the weight of the items in your cart are used to retrieve real time rates from our carrier.
We are located in Melbourne and you will receive tracking information on the day your parcel is dispatched. You can find out more about shipping here.
International shipping is not available at this time.