Summer Sky Moss Kit
A beautifully boxed, exquisite jumble of high quality preserved mosses and natural treasures. Create a magical fairy garden landscape with the various colours and textures.
The Summer Sky Moss Kit includes...
Hidden kingdoms in the clouds
Long afternoons of the summer school holidays are an especially treasured memory of my childhood. I remember gazing at the clouds as they drifted through the endless blue sky, and imagining the grand castles that would be built upon them. Their walls were made of gold and the suns rays made them glow so brightly that they became invisible to the earth below. The people of these kingdoms knew that the people of earth would pull their castles down from the sky and turn them into useless trinkets, so they were beholden to the relentless quest of sailing their hidden kingdoms around the earth, constantly chasing the sun.
The Summer Sky Moss Kit is a jumble of mosses and natural treasures. The colours and textures remind me of golden castles nestled in the clouds and the vast blue skies that they navigate.
- The Summer Sky Moss Kit contains a patch of sheet moss, an assortment of reindeer mosses and spanish moss
- All our mosses are high quality and sustainably grown. They have been preserved and colour enhanced.
- Preserved moss will not grow, does not require water and will last for up to 30 years in low humidity environments.
- Preserved moss is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Visit our Moss Information page to learn more about preserved moss.
- Natural treasures include chamfered branch cuts, dried sunflowers and skeleton leaves.
Learn more about...
• Some products in our range feature a stake to assist with secure positioning. Relevant products will have this detail noted within the attribute list. The length of the stake is not factored into the overall dimensions (unless the stake forms part of the product such as lanterns on shepherd hooks).
• Fairy garden ornaments (statuary & accessories) are not created to a standard scale, therefore we use dimensions (cm) rather than ratio. The dimensions can be found in the attribute list and will help you to determine if the product suits your project. IMPORTANT: Not every product is a miniature! Please take the time to read both the product description and attribute list.
• Most items in our range are hand painted and/or hand-made, which may result in slight variations in colour or design.
Many of our products contain small parts or feature metal stakes for secure positioning. Please consider the age and/or ability of the recipient if you are purchasing items for someone other than yourself. The attribute list on this page specifies details such as materials and dimensions, which will help you determine if this product is suitable. Our age recommendation can also be found in the attribute list, however, it should be viewed as a guide and does not replace the good judgment of the purchaser.
PRODUCT CARE GUIDE.
Australia Wide Shipping
Shipping charges are calculated on the cart and checkout pages. Your shipping address and the weight of the items in your cart are used to retrieve real time rates from our carrier.
We are located in Melbourne and you will receive tracking information on the day your parcel is dispatched. You can find out more about shipping here.
International shipping is not available at this time.