Unicorn Moss Kit
A beautifully boxed, exquisite jumble of high quality preserved mosses and natural treasures. Create a magical fairy garden landscape with the various colours and textures.
The Unicorn Moss Kit includes...
Meadows of wild unicorns
The secret meadows where the wild unicorns roam is fantastical in every way. The sky is a little bluer, the water bubbles in the brook a little clearer and the flowers bloom a little bigger. Every ray of sunshine bursts into a glorious rainbow the moment it touches the ground. Moonbeams are so in love with the unicorns, they turn in to stone and hide in the brook so they can never be taken away by the morning.
The Unicorn Moss Kit is a jumble of mosses and natural treasures. The reindeer moss in this kit has been specially infused with magic derived from the wishful thoughts of wild unicorns and has a holographic sparkle effect. The kit contains a generous sprinkling of peach moonstone chips that evoke tranquility and wash away negative energy.
- The Unicorn Moss Kit contains a patch of sheet moss and an assortment of reindeer mosses.
- The reindeer moss has been enhanced with a fine blend of biodegradable magic dust that has an intense holographic effect and cannot be seperated from the moss.
- All our mosses are high quality and sustainably grown. They have been preserved and colour enhanced.
- Preserved moss will not grow, does not require water and will last for up to 30 years in low humidity environments.
- Preserved moss is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Visit our Moss Information page to learn more about preserved moss.
- Natural treasures include dried Margaret River Daisies, colourful skeleton leaves and moonstone chips.
The un-boxing experience
We carefully pack each moss kit into a high quality, re-usable kraft box with a clear window lid sourced from a local supplier. Each moss kit includes a sweet little fairy key tied to a handmade tag with fine hemp twine and a tendril of leafy vine ribbon. The reverse of the tag has a QR code linked to our Moss Information page.
Things you can do with your moss kit
Use it to fancify your fairy garden, terrariums and other green projects. Our average moss kit contains about 16cm³ of various mosses which is enough for a medium sized container fairy garden if you go nuts and add the lot. Or…. do as fairies do and be delicate with your placement and positioning. We’re creating blissful scenes for fairy tiptoe-ing over luxurious clouds of squishy-ness. Go lightly.
Things you can’t do with your moss kit
Preserved moss is REAL, but it has been treated to retain its texture and quality. Therefore, you don’t need to water it, ever. Please don’t eat it either – not even a nibble. Reindeer moss is a delicious snack for reindeer, not humans. We also recommend our moss kits for ages 5+ because they contain small parts.
Variation of materials
The contents of our moss kits are made by Mother Nature and enhanced/preserved/processed by humans. As such, it is normal for variations to occur. Please use our images as a guide. Your moss kit will be lovingly assembled by hand in our studio with as much care as possible to reflect the sample image, however, every kit will be unique. Various quantities of moss in the depicted colours make up the total quantity. Natural materials such as dried flowers (if included) may vary slightly due to seasonal availability.