Unicorn Moss Kit
A beautifully boxed, exquisite jumble of high quality preserved mosses and natural treasures. Create a magical fairy garden landscape with the various colours and textures.
The Unicorn Moss Kit includes...
Meadows of wild unicorns
The secret meadow where the wild unicorn roam is fantastical in every way. The sky is a little bluer, the water in the brook bubbles a little clearer and the flowers bloom a little bigger. The first sunbeams of summer infuse the pebbles with joy and happiness, and the first blossoms of Spring adorn the manes of the most high ranking unicorns. The Autumn leaves fall in a fluttery kaleidoscope, and the most beautiful snowflakes of winter are kept forever within tiny crystals, causing the meadow to sparkle all year long.
The Unicorn Moss Kit is a jumble of mosses and natural treasures. The reindeer moss in this kit has been specially infused with magic derived from the wishful thoughts of wild unicorns and has a holographic sparkle effect. The kit contains a generous sprinkling of sunstone chips to evoke positive and loving energy, clear quartz chips to help you align with your highest self.
- The Unicorn Moss Kit contains a patch of sheet moss and an assortment of reindeer mosses.
- The reindeer moss has been enhanced with a fine blend of biodegradable magic dust that has an intense holographic effect and cannot be seperated from the moss.
- All our mosses are high quality and sustainably grown. They have been preserved and colour enhanced.
- Preserved moss will not grow, does not require water and will last for up to 30 years in low humidity environments.
- Preserved moss is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Visit our Moss Information page to learn more about preserved moss.
- Natural treasures include dried Margaret River Daisies, colourful skeleton leaves and crystal chips (sunstone & clear quartz).
Learn more about...
• Some products in our range feature a stake to assist with secure positioning. Relevant products will have this detail noted within the attribute list. The length of the stake is not factored into the overall dimensions (unless the stake forms part of the product such as lanterns on shepherd hooks).
• Fairy garden ornaments (statuary & accessories) are not created to a standard scale, therefore we use dimensions (cm) rather than ratio. The dimensions can be found in the attribute list and will help you to determine if the product suits your project. IMPORTANT: Not every product is a miniature! Please take the time to read both the product description and attribute list.
• Most items in our range are hand painted and/or hand-made, which may result in slight variations in colour or design.
Many of our products contain small parts or feature metal stakes for secure positioning. Please consider the age and/or ability of the recipient if you are purchasing items for someone other than yourself. The attribute list on this page specifies details such as materials and dimensions, which will help you determine if this product is suitable. Our age recommendation can also be found in the attribute list, however, it should be viewed as a guide and does not replace the good judgment of the purchaser.
PRODUCT CARE GUIDE.
Australia Wide Shipping
Shipping charges are calculated on the cart and checkout pages. Your shipping address and the weight of the items in your cart are used to retrieve real time rates from our carrier.
We are located in Melbourne and you will receive tracking information on the day your parcel is dispatched. You can find out more about shipping here.
International shipping is not available at this time.