OUR PROMISE Fairy Gardening Australia is committed to providing exceptional customer service before, during and after your purchase. All orders are dispatched from our Melton South Warehouse. Every order is carefully packed to ensure a safe journey from our hands to yours.
SHIPPING RATES* apply and are listed below. Free standard shipping offer will automatically appear upon checkout if your cart total exceeds $300.
HANDLING TIME We aim to get your order on its way within 24 hours, however this can vary. Orders placed before midday often go out same day during non-peak season. Orders may dispatch up to 48 hours if we are particularly busy. Express orders are prioritized. If your order is a fairy gardening emergency and quick dispatch is critical, please contact us for an accurate dispatch timeframe.
AUSTRALIA POST is our chosen carrier and collection occurs around 2pm Tuesday – Friday. We will provide you with a tracking number to follow your parcel’s epic journey though their dark and mysterious realm.
*Flat rate and free shipping offer valid for retail orders only.
|Method||Delivery estimate*||Australia-wide flat rate*|
|Standard Parcel||3-6 Business Days||$10.95|
|Express Parcel||1-2 Business Days||$17.95|
LOCAL PICKUP option available – NO CHARGE
You need to know...
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email from Australia Post containing your tracking number. Additionally, they will provide you with a notice on the day your order is due to be delivered.
- All orders require signature upon delivery. Customers may request Authority to Leave when order is placed, at their own risk. Please consider the value and safety of your parcel over convenience before making this request. We take no responsibility for stolen parcels.
- Australia Post is best placed to assist you with information about your parcels whereabouts once it leaves our hands. Call 13 76 78 and quote your tracking number.
- We can tell you exactly when your order will be dispatched, but are unable to provide any guarantee of delivery date. The task of parcel delivery is handed to Australia Post and they are accountable for any delays in their service.
- Please ensure that the phone, shipping and email address you provide are accurate. An additional shipping charge is payable for redirection of parcels returned to us due to inaccurate shipping details. A correct email address is necessary to provide you with tracking updates.